Tuesday 11 December 2012

12 days of Christmas Magic - Day 2



Day 2 - Fay Presto – Queen of restaurant magic



I am often asked what inspired my interest in magic.  The answer is very simple – Fay Presto, queen of restaurant magic and current Magic Circle Close Up Magician of the Year.  I hired Fay back in 1991 to entertain my staff at my PR company and was immediately hooked.  I had to know more – I started seeking out the shops, the conventions and any show I could get to.  Eventually I became a member of The Magic Circle and was able to refine the thinking that led to my coaching courses and my book Presentation Magic.


So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said “You've been promoted.” And I swerved.  And then he rang up a second time and said “You've been promoted again.” And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said “You're managing director.” And I went into a tree.
And a policeman came up and said: “What happened to you?” And I said “I careered off the road.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment